-
Keyboard Strange Behaviour
While entering the parameters in kppp I noted that the keyboard was behaving strangely: I was trying to type 'Smartcom' & got 'Smmmmmmmm' instead. This happened no matter what word I typed until I turned off the keyboard repeat, then the key-by-key delay was roughly .5 seconds from when the key was pressed until the character came on the screen.
Before performing HD install the keyboard had no problems. Help! :-\
...Yogi
-
I was trying to type 'Smartcom' & got 'Smmmmmmmm' instead.
i had that problem a long time ago, but it was because some water got into the keyboard, it might just be that. i doubt it is but its still a good idea to check!
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-27-2004, 08:33 AM
-
By CallACD in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 08:45 AM
-
By CallACD in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-18-2004, 10:06 PM
-
By freddys in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-20-2004, 10:58 PM
-
By true1ever in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core I3-540 SLBTD 3.067GHz CPU Processor LGA1156
$13.00