i had that problem a long time ago, but it was because some water got into the keyboard, it might just be that. i doubt it is but its still a good idea to check!I was trying to type 'Smartcom' & got 'Smmmmmmmm' instead.
While entering the parameters in kppp I noted that the keyboard was behaving strangely: I was trying to type 'Smartcom' & got 'Smmmmmmmm' instead. This happened no matter what word I typed until I turned off the keyboard repeat, then the key-by-key delay was roughly .5 seconds from when the key was pressed until the character came on the screen.
Before performing HD install the keyboard had no problems. Help! :-\
...Yogi
i had that problem a long time ago, but it was because some water got into the keyboard, it might just be that. i doubt it is but its still a good idea to check!I was trying to type 'Smartcom' & got 'Smmmmmmmm' instead.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T495 14” Laptop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Windows 11
$229.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L14 Gen 3 14" FHD Laptop i5 12th Gen 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$329.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Windows 11 PRO Laptop Notebook PC Computer, 8GB Ram, Webcam, Wifi, and HDMI
$144.00