-
Junior Member
registered user
Lilo Errors w/ Knoppix 3.4
I downloaded and installed the newest version of knoppix (3.4 5/17) and on boot I am getting the 'L 99 99 99 99...' error, now I have traced back what I believe to be my problems, when the 'knoppix-installer' installs knoppix to my hardrive the lilo.conf file contains a line it it which says to edit itself out when running lilo, I believe that lilo is hitting this line and then giving me the errors. When I try to edit the line out I am unable to because the file is locked. I tried editing both the one installed on the hard drive and the one that it is installing from, both locked. Anyone run into this?
Similar Threads
-
By tomjermy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2005, 01:07 AM
-
By fannymites in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 02:50 PM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By laffer in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 06:09 AM
-
By hairston4 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-12-2003, 09:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch UNTESTED
$40.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99