-
ZyXEL Omni.Net ISDN Modem not detected
I can't get my USB powered ISDN modem running
Plus Malaysia is not on the ISDN provider list
Been trying to enable the usb modem but can't ... the modem cannot be located
-
Senior Member
registered user
Have you successfully connected other USB devices?
If not ...........
But if you have then..........
You can look in the /boot/config-2.4.20-xfs file (don't edit it) and see if your modem is listed.
Do you manually set IRQ, I/O, etc. or is it done automatically?
I assume you are booting the KnoppixCD and not using a hard drive installation of Knoppix?
I don't know that it is necessary for Malaysia to be listed in the provider file. I believe that listed providers usually need special settings, commands, parameters etc. before they will work. But I know nothing about ISDN in Malaysia. post back if necessary
Similar Threads
-
By Sierra_Angel in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-27-2005, 03:34 PM
-
By Sierra_Angel in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:00 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2004, 06:42 AM
-
By Freanan in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 03:59 PM
-
By deano in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2003, 02:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00