-
Junior Member
registered user
-
Senior Member
registered user
And did you test how fast php is?
Perhaps you find better hints in a LAMP-Forum.
I guess it's a question of your configuration, or of the implementation of your pages.
But claiming apache to be slow is a very fast judgement.
Keep in mind that most webserver run apache, and ran apache, when 500 Mhz was fast.
-
Junior Member
registered user
I know that
And I know it must be a configuration problem. But I believe the problem stems not from me as I changed quite nothing in knoppix' / apache configuration.
Similar Threads
-
By thaumielx72 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-24-2005, 05:23 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 04:24 PM
-
By billyjobob in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 07:17 AM
-
By rrolsbe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 09:42 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 04:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 DDR4 PC4-2133P M393A4K40BB0-CPB4Q ECC Server Memory Module
$150.00

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55