Yes, I could open the php-page, and found a load of 95% too.
I even thoght 2 seconds of trying a ssh-login
- hey - only 84% now -

There are 6 apaches, 4 miniservs and 4 mysqlds running, - for fast answering to multiple requests.
Well that isn't very much, but the question is, how many users use the services, how often, and probably at the same time.

You might reduce the number of apaches and mysqlds in the conf-files.
But obviously the php-Page is for a good part measuring itself.

I would repeate the top-session, and while running top, start the php-script, to see, how much memory and cpu it is using. With 's' '1' you may set the interval for top to 1 (sleep, seconds?).

160 MB used - reportet by php, and 140 MB, reported by top, makes a difference of 20 MB for the php-task!

But both scenarios leave some memory free - 30 or 50 MB. So swapping doesn't seem to be involved.
The cpu-usage is very low - so no buggy program...
Is only the first request that slow, or does a second, invoked shortly later, need the same time? I'm thinking of some apm/ acpi saving power and sending harddrive to sleep...