-
Junior Member
registered user
After donating my server additional 64MB of RAM (I know it´s not much but I only have 2 banks of RAM available, so I replaced a 64MB with a 128MB) I believe there must be something completely wrong with it..
It still eats up to 95% (with opened dselect) of the Memory, at the moment 85%.
What happens If I put 512 or more MB in it? Will it still continue to gorge my mem?

Any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By thaumielx72 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-24-2005, 05:23 PM
-
By Alexxx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-24-2004, 04:24 PM
-
By billyjobob in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-04-2003, 07:17 AM
-
By rrolsbe in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-12-2003, 09:42 PM
-
By pnti in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-14-2003, 04:46 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy A9 Plus 11.0" 64GB Navy SM-X210
$124.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T677A Motherboard 100% Original Oem
$107.99

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

Samsung Dual-Rank DDR4 2933MHz 64GB RAM
$379.99