-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi there,
Yes I had the same thought too!
A wiki would be good for many reasons, but the most imporntant is documentation. Knoppix currently doesn't have a manual, I guess we should write one!
When I ping you I only get a 300ms ping time.. maybe a transiant problem. My server is hosted on a fiber link so it shouldn't be at my end. I guess it depends where you are. I may be hosting in the United States next year, so I could mirror this site ( all dynamicly with working forums etc )
I'll look at installing phpwiki, I have used it before
Similar Threads
-
By liaoch in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 10:43 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:35 PM
-
By mzilikazi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 04:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90

ASRock Z370 Pro4 LGA 1151 Z370 HDMI USB 3.1 2 Ultra M.2 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
$75.00

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

ASRock B650M Pro RS WiFi AM5 AMD B650 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX Motherboard
$101.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00