-
Junior Member
registered user
Great, now they'll hopefully be able to use that for their FAQ on the listserv. The way they were doing it didn't make sense but I didn't really want to use my server to host the wiki which is on a lowly dsl line. Again, design looks great!
I would really recommend removing the requirement to sign in. PHPwiki has some major issues with user auth which I've never really figured out. I think I read that it didn't have it at all so it's really more safe just displaying IPs. I can't log in at all to this wiki or my wiki except for my admin user. I don't think anyone but you can change things as it is.
Yeah, theres always the possiblity that I read the ping zeros wrong but the site was goin very slow which was why I took the ping in the first place. . . been better since though.
Similar Threads
-
By liaoch in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 10:43 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:35 PM
-
By mzilikazi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 04:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Computer cards VTG 670-8020-B 607-0103-C 607-0291-C AST -Orange Micro ++
$169.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

11 Vintage Apple 3.5" Floppy Disc Label
$10.00

Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

256k VRAM Vintage Apple Macintosh 670-0269 works with 630-0044 80ns QTY: 2
$76.20

PowerBook Duo 210 vintage laptop
$120.00

Apple IIc Vintage Home Computer Lot w/ CRT Monitor, Keyboard, Printer, External
$362.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh M1212 Color Display Monitor *Untested*
$69.99