-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi there,
Yes I had the same thought too!
A wiki would be good for many reasons, but the most imporntant is documentation. Knoppix currently doesn't have a manual, I guess we should write one!
When I ping you I only get a 300ms ping time.. maybe a transiant problem. My server is hosted on a fiber link so it shouldn't be at my end. I guess it depends where you are. I may be hosting in the United States next year, so I could mirror this site ( all dynamicly with working forums etc )
I'll look at installing phpwiki, I have used it before
Similar Threads
-
By liaoch in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2004, 10:43 PM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 02:35 PM
-
By mzilikazi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2004, 04:51 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99

Lenovo Thinkpad E15 Gen 2 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected] Laptop
$220.36

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50

Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99

Lenovo ThinkPad T14 G2 14-Inch AMD Ryzen R5 5650U 16GB, 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$398.99

Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99

Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 3 13.3” FHD Laptop Intel i5 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11
$299.85

Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50