I am trying to make a bootable USB thumb drive, and I am having problems with cloop. I followed the tutorial here: http://rz-obrian.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/knoppix-usb/. I cannot mount the knoppix compressed img without cloop. I tried to compile cloop against my kernel src: make KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux-2.6.6 and I get the error "m_Probability undeclared' in file "7z/AriBitCoder.h.' Has anybody seen this before? How can I fix this?
Thanks!
Blake
[email protected]

Vintage Motherboard Lot: MSI MS-4138 VLB 486 DX4-120 + Macronix 386DX Combo RAM
$175.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95
Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99
Vintage Amdahl Computer Chip Lucite Paperweight Air Cooled Logic Chip
$89.00
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Sealed Vintage Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapters Drivers CD Ver 3.1 Vintage PC NEW
$39.61