-
Cloop Compilation: 'm_Probability undeclared'
I am trying to make a bootable USB thumb drive, and I am having problems with cloop. I followed the tutorial here: http://rz-obrian.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de/knoppix-usb/. I cannot mount the knoppix compressed img without cloop. I tried to compile cloop against my kernel src: make KERNEL_DIR=/usr/src/linux-2.6.6 and I get the error "m_Probability undeclared' in file "7z/AriBitCoder.h.' Has anybody seen this before? How can I fix this?
Thanks!
Blake
[email protected]
Similar Threads
-
By sunburnt in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-12-2005, 12:12 AM
-
By psirac in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-12-2004, 09:22 PM
-
By pc3 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:44 PM
-
By knoppy in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 09:34 PM
-
By lucky in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-19-2003, 11:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99