That's nice. I had been getting some messages from sites that I need to update my version of Flash. Hopefully this will help.Originally Posted by probono
Macromedia has released the Flash plugin version 7 today, it is now no longer considered "unsupported" by Macromedia.
You can point-and-klik install it from
http://klik.berlios.de/flash
Also new on klik: Blender and Inkscape.
That's nice. I had been getting some messages from sites that I need to update my version of Flash. Hopefully this will help.Originally Posted by probono
How do you get the firefox.cmg to look at the flash.cmg to work when you go to a website with flash.
Example: http://www.1055jackfm.com/whatsplaying.asp
Trying to get this to work with .cmg klik apps.
Another hurdle is viewing streaming media and using the w32codecs with firefox. Seems the .cmg files are closed off and they do not look elsewhere for plugins.
If I am wrong or missing something let me know
Otherwise Klik is ingenious!
Not at all.Originally Posted by hooper_fc5
By design, klik does not allow for dependenies between two or more cmg files.
You would have to install the Flash plugin from the Macromedia site.
Regards,
probono
Just wanted to let all know that if you use the firefox.cmg and the flash plugin from macromedia, install_flash_player_7_linux.tar.gz. Flash works really well.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Used Arista SFP-10G-SRL — RegenTech
$9.00
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00