That's nice. I had been getting some messages from sites that I need to update my version of Flash. Hopefully this will help.Originally Posted by probono
Macromedia has released the Flash plugin version 7 today, it is now no longer considered "unsupported" by Macromedia.
You can point-and-klik install it from
http://klik.berlios.de/flash
Also new on klik: Blender and Inkscape.
That's nice. I had been getting some messages from sites that I need to update my version of Flash. Hopefully this will help.Originally Posted by probono
How do you get the firefox.cmg to look at the flash.cmg to work when you go to a website with flash.
Example: http://www.1055jackfm.com/whatsplaying.asp
Trying to get this to work with .cmg klik apps.
Another hurdle is viewing streaming media and using the w32codecs with firefox. Seems the .cmg files are closed off and they do not look elsewhere for plugins.
If I am wrong or missing something let me know
Otherwise Klik is ingenious!
Not at all.Originally Posted by hooper_fc5
By design, klik does not allow for dependenies between two or more cmg files.
You would have to install the Flash plugin from the Macromedia site.
Regards,
probono
Just wanted to let all know that if you use the firefox.cmg and the flash plugin from macromedia, install_flash_player_7_linux.tar.gz. Flash works really well.

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
IBM 02AA780 Power9 Processor CPU
$24.50