The Linux penguin rules!
I am by no means a "real" linux user. I have installed them a million times now, but I never really use them. But I read up on the news and how they work about two hours a day. I still find linux not very productive. But I am hoping to...
I said all that to say this.
I was working on my windows machine today. I found two files with the same content. I know that they were only a bit different because one was a little bigger than the other. So I decided to call one "Unit I" and the other "Unit i" until I found out which I wanted to keep. I was startled to see and hear the "windows foul" cry out! I thought that I was in my rights to do this since there were in a different case!
SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!! I AM TURNING INTO A L-USER!!!!![]()
Just thought some of you might find this funny.
The Linux penguin rules!
Hunkah,
Hate to say it, but, Linux is like the Borg, everyone will be assimilated
Just watch out, or you are going to start thinking in Linux CLI commands next, and those "Windows" apps you know and love, will begin to fade into oblivian... You will start to think in Linux commands, and run programs that are Linux specific, and when your friend asks you advice about there Windows programs, you'll be like: Oh, is that like XINE in Linux?
Good luck on your re-education, because it is a different world from the eyes of the PENGUIN
[giggle]
Ms. Cuddles
We are the Borg, resistence in futile!
Luv,
Locutus
PS: Borg can't spell....
Did you compare the files with diff?
I always figured *nix to be the United Federation of Planets with Mr.Trovalds as an admiral and Microsoft being the Borg with Mr. Gates being the Borg Queen... Or possibly *nix being the Q Continuum (=

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00