-
Oh My Goodness!!! It's Happening!!!
I am by no means a "real" linux user. I have installed them a million times now, but I never really use them. But I read up on the news and how they work about two hours a day. I still find linux not very productive. But I am hoping to...
I said all that to say this.
I was working on my windows machine today. I found two files with the same content. I know that they were only a bit different because one was a little bigger than the other. So I decided to call one "Unit I" and the other "Unit i" until I found out which I wanted to keep. I was startled to see and hear the "windows foul" cry out! I thought that I was in my rights to do this since there were in a different case!
SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!! I AM TURNING INTO A L-USER!!!!
Just thought some of you might find this funny.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Motherboard Lot: MSI MS-4138 VLB 486 DX4-120 + Macronix 386DX Combo RAM
$175.00

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$325.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

VINTAGE AOPEN MODEL SPI-200 200W AT POWER SUPPLY WITH SWITCH DS-PS-8
$34.95

Vintage Emagic Logic 5 / Logic Audio 4.0 Studio Software Box Manuals Serial
$89.99

Vintage Amdahl Computer Chip Lucite Paperweight Air Cooled Logic Chip
$89.00

VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00

Sealed Vintage Intel Pro/1000 Network Adapters Drivers CD Ver 3.1 Vintage PC NEW
$39.61