ok, I'm going to get knopix 3.4 now. However when I tried it before my persisent home kept givin me problems. Sooo I want to know what giles to transfer to my new home directory.
(games files, favorities, fonts, gaim setup, etc)
ok, I'm going to get knopix 3.4 now. However when I tried it before my persisent home kept givin me problems. Sooo I want to know what giles to transfer to my new home directory.
(games files, favorities, fonts, gaim setup, etc)
Mine too. http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10577
Eventually got it working after going through a bunch of stuff. There is a link in there for a Firefox installer that worked better for me in a persistent home configuration than did klik. In all fairness, though, other people helping me didn't have problems with klik, and I still don't know for sure what the problem was, but it's working now![]()
JD

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00
TESLA OEM Model S,3,X,Y USB Flash Drive for Dashcam 128GB READ DESCRIPTION BELOW
$22.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$385.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00