Are you using ALSA? If not, try it...it will probably fix this issue.
Hello, I have a Nforce 2 Shuttle Motherboard, and the sound on it can only do one thing at a time.
Like if Music is playing, I can't hear AOL Instant Mssger sounds, or i can't hear the game sounds.
When I go to the Sound Control Panel and Activate Full Duplex Mode, the Pc freezes for like 10 seconds, then says CPU overloard and cancels the Sound Settings.
I have a 2500+ barton so i know this is crap... what else can i do?
Are you using ALSA? If not, try it...it will probably fix this issue.
how would i go about that? I'm newOriginally Posted by champagnemojo
![]()

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
Samsung 1TB SSD BM91H 1TB (MZ-VMA1T00) Internal SSD M.2
$135.00
1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 Storage Backup for PC Mac Laptop
$32.99