DUnno anything about Icewm but did you do update-menus and restart Icewm?
Dear friends,
Recently I discovered ICEWM. It is very nice, lightweight and fast.
But I found a problem... I am not sure !
I have installed some programs (using apt-get install way, let say mplayer). After the installation I have tried to find mplayer at program’s menu but nothing. I search every menu, sub-menu. The strange thing is that mplayer correctly inserted at KDE program’s menu...
Any idea how can "update" ICEWM program’s menu.
Thanks in advance
Mike Kranidis
DUnno anything about Icewm but did you do update-menus and restart Icewm?
Dear mzilikazi,
yes update-menu worked for me.
Thanks a lot
RIght on. BTW, that is how you update Debian menus.

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99
Compressed Air Duster Small Vacuum 130000RPM 2in1 Electric
$50.88
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98