-
Junior Member
registered user
What Program to Use?
I need to keep my movie library (Name of movie and location of DVD) on my knoppix setup (chip usb drive).
I need a kind of database program or should I use open office calc to do this for me? I'd kinda like to use a database type program.
What program do you suggest and how do you start and connect it to a database?
I'm currently using Knoppix 3.4
Thanks for your advice.
Kenneth
Similar Threads
-
By masterjail in forum Klik
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-24-2005, 06:41 PM
-
By jehan60188 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 06:21 PM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-10-2004, 04:50 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-26-2004, 09:36 PM
-
By TheTempest in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 05:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99