You can try looking at this thread, it helped get my wireless going:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...804&highlight=
I have just installed Knoppix 3.4 nad I am attempting to use a linksys WSUB11 ver2.6. However on boot it is not found. Any help would be greatly appreciated.![]()
You can try looking at this thread, it helped get my wireless going:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...804&highlight=
I have an MSI PC54g, and even though it uses the broadcom chip set, it is not supported. The first way I got it to work was with driverloader but that is a non-free solution. You get to try it for 30 days then you have to purchase the driver or it will stop working.
I then found ndiswrapper and that solved most of my problems. The only problem I hve now is that I have to do the wlan configuration every time I reboot. Give these steps a try and see if this helps
1. On the command line type lspci nad see if your card is detected.
2. If the card shows up here, download and install ndiswrapper
3. You will need the windows drivers for your card.
4. Follow the instructions to load your driver
5. Go to Network/Internet|Network Card configuration
6. Follow the prompts and you should be good to go.
Good luck
Jim

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$36.99
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Samsung 250GB SSD 850 EVO 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive MZ7LN250 MZ-75E250
$25.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$75.99