I just finsihed a HD install of Knoppix 3.4. It loggs me in with no login screen under the uers knoppix. If I click the log out button, it halts knopix and I'm forced to reboot. Any ideas?
I just finsihed a HD install of Knoppix 3.4. It loggs me in with no login screen under the uers knoppix. If I click the log out button, it halts knopix and I'm forced to reboot. Any ideas?
A lot of ideas: have a pizza, visit the zoo - what do you want?
Open a console to get root:
/bin/su
create users with 'useradd'.
Avoid shutdown of knoppix by leaving kde/ gnome by manipulating /etc/inittab.

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 *TESTED FOR POWER*
$349.99
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99