You can't. You needed to boot it up as you wanted it then install. See this post
esher2292
I just ran the knoppix-installer for my HP Pavilion ZX5040 Notebook,
I had to boot the cd Knoppix 3.4 with
linux26 noscsi nousb noapm noapic nodde
otherwise it would get past the Looking for CDROM ..?
(FYI Knoppix 3.3 boots fine without cheat codes.)
I installed Grub and would like to know how to pass cheatcodes?
Thank you,
Mark
You can't. You needed to boot it up as you wanted it then install. See this post
esher2292
That post sys that you need to have the boot options just as you want, for knx2hd?
What I missed to state was I was using the
knoppix-install on 3.4 to partition and install as a basic debian system.
I also found how to pass boot options in gub manually
root (hd0,0)
kernel /boot/vmlinux-2.6.5 lang=us
inited /boot/initrd-2.6.5
boot
I am not sure if all cheatcodes work? Also funny thing was I foudn that the nodma I needed when booting the cd-rom directly on this laptop was not needed when installed on the harddrive. I said to myself that maybe the cdrw/dvdr drive would not work, but it did. (I saw DMA enabled on the drive as it booted.)

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" MZ-ZLN512C 512GB SATA III 6Gbps SSD MZ7LN512HAJQ-000H1
$49.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00