-
I tried also to use timidity, here's what I get
Code:
mmanu@knoppixbox:~$ timidity /home/mmanu/downloads/Crawling.mid
/etc/timidity/freepats.cfg: No such file or directory
timidity: Can't read any configuration file.
Please check /etc/timidity/timidity.cfg
Even though it looks like a problem relative to the configuration file, I think the problem lays in the configuration of my sound card. But I'm not that expert.
Any other suggestion?
thanks ^__^
Update:
Well, I think I was wrong (obviously ^__^), after I downloaded freepats, I could hear the file, but still the software I really want to use does not work. I really would like to use Rosegarden4, but I can hear no sound. I thought the problem was my sound card not being able to play midi sounds, but since timidity works, I don't know what I can think about...
Similar Threads
-
By WimG in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 07:52 PM
-
By dmitry in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:37 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 02:29 AM
-
By slicksps in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By skryche in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 11:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99

Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$34.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

KingFast F10 256GB 2.5” SATA III SSD Tested Working 2710DCS23BF-256
$22.89

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00

SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00