-
I tried also to use timidity, here's what I get
Code:
mmanu@knoppixbox:~$ timidity /home/mmanu/downloads/Crawling.mid
/etc/timidity/freepats.cfg: No such file or directory
timidity: Can't read any configuration file.
Please check /etc/timidity/timidity.cfg
Even though it looks like a problem relative to the configuration file, I think the problem lays in the configuration of my sound card. But I'm not that expert.
Any other suggestion?
thanks ^__^
Update:
Well, I think I was wrong (obviously ^__^), after I downloaded freepats, I could hear the file, but still the software I really want to use does not work. I really would like to use Rosegarden4, but I can hear no sound. I thought the problem was my sound card not being able to play midi sounds, but since timidity works, I don't know what I can think about...
Similar Threads
-
By WimG in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 07:52 PM
-
By dmitry in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-17-2005, 03:37 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-06-2005, 02:29 AM
-
By slicksps in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-20-2003, 09:03 PM
-
By skryche in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-07-2003, 11:44 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

Atari 400/800 Computer CPU PCB Module Board with NTSC GTIA - Works Perfectly
$42.95

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 800 Computer CX801 10K ROM Personality Module CX801 - Works Perfectly
$23.95

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

Atari 810 FLOPPY DISK DRIVE
$47.99

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00