-
ndiswrapper installed ?
Hello,
First (Congratulation for the team responsible of knoppix it's wonderfull), would it be possible to have ndiswrapper installed for supporting wlan pcmcia adapter ?
It will helps to configure those unsupported linux cards in Knoppix.
(Pointless to say am I in the middle of a fight with a wpc54g)
(But why ? why ? I have buy a product from a company that doesn't support Linux (Linksys (I sware I will never buy such product again))
Regards,
Laza
-
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questi...400#post893400
I googled it.
Perhaps try entering the following lines at a root window
modprobe yenta-socket
modprobe ndiswrapper
Similar Threads
-
By sumithar in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 02:15 PM
-
By urbster1 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 06:05 AM
-
By jmccamb in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 09:38 PM
-
By cyph3r in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-25-2004, 08:22 PM
-
By urbster1 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 08:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00