This may have already been posted... If so feel free to delete.![]()
http://www.linux-forensics.com/foren...Validation.pdf
This whitepaper is a validation of knoppix as a forensic tool. It md5's the drives before and after some knoppix action after it mounts a drive. I'm just interested in the validity of this paper, and if any other validations like it exist. I am interested in using knoppix as a forensic tool, I would like to know what the knoppix communities response is to the white paper, and what others experiences are using knoppix for forensics.
Thanks!

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21