-
Junior Member
registered user
I bet 3.4 would be sweet, if I could log in..
During the setup, I used two different passwords.. one for root and one for use.. any time I try using either to log in (GUI or terminal), I can't. Login failed/wrong password, etc. I know for a fact I'm typing correctly... anyone know some sort of workaround?
Similar Threads
-
By linuxbeta in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-28-2005, 04:57 AM
-
By thebentfender in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-06-2004, 05:20 PM
-
By dunbar in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2002, 03:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair ISMAI S-100 Systems
$345.00

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair ISMAI S-100 Systems
$295.00

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board
$675.00

MITS ALTAIR 680b Turnkey Computer
$2550.00

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Systems Z80 Wall Clock
$395.00

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99

ALTAIR Bitcoin Mining Solutions PDU IEC SERIES 100-250V 30A/24A Power Distribute
$99.00