-
Senior Member
registered user
apt-get install kaffeine (issues)
Ok, I am getting Knoppix v3.4 -=- soon -=- and with people stating the issues with Xine, I wanted to "try" it before I had to use it...
Current system is running Knoppix v3.3, with the older version of KDE, (not the current one in v3.4) - so my attempt at apt-get install kaffeine - caused a "force" upgrade to my "held back" upgrades, that I would rather hold off doing because the system is going to be installed, shortly, with Knoppix v3.4
I tried -t unstable, -t testing, and even -t stable -=- and I think KDE is still trying to upgrade itself...
How can I get kaffeine when apt-get wants to add the upgrade for KDE ???
Thanks in advance,
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By towjamb in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 02:43 AM
-
By ANDREW03 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 06:10 PM
-
By gradnite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 12:40 AM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 06:10 AM
-
By twoflatfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99