-
Senior Member
registered user
Eco2Geek,
I did ask a question like this before, but, not to this extent...
My previous post was:
Doing an apt-get upgrade appears to want to install more than upgrade
this question came about when I realized that KDE had up'ed the version on me, and from that point on, I have refused to do a apt-get upgrade.
This question was different, because even though an upgrade would do the same as this install it did not effect me from installing until now. Thus, the previous posted question was, hmmmm, avoided by simply not doing a upgrade, but I could still continue to install. Whereas, now, this upgrade issue has escallated to the point that I either do the "upgrade", or I let a "install" of a program "force" the upgrade on me...
I guess this post has gone to the pound, as the other one did, considering after my vacation I should have the v3.4 to work on, and then, be current again. At that time, I should be able to "get" kaffeine without the "upgrade" on a working system. I just wanted to get used to the alternate Xine program before I was "forced" to use it. (this being what I have heard in v3.4 discussions, that Xine doesn't work well in the new version.) -=- Oh well, can't beat a girl for trying to be proactive...
Ms. Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By towjamb in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 8
Last Post: 01-31-2005, 02:43 AM
-
By ANDREW03 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 06:10 PM
-
By gradnite in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 12:40 AM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 06:10 AM
-
By twoflatfish in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:34 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1MB- 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick Jump Drive Lot
$385.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99