Hello again everyone
I am very new to Linux and Knoppix and I have a couple questions which I can't find the answers to or I didn't know what or how to apply the answers I was getting.
Everyone seems to advociate setting a persistent home directory in Knoppix but I guess I don't understand why I can't do that from the Knoppix icon on the desktop.
I try to go through the process but when I try to do that I get a message which says I can't set a persistent home directory.
Do I need to have Three partitions, I only have Two. A swap and a Linux partition.
If you don't want to take the time to tell me how to do this just point me to a tutorial or something and I will read for myself.
Thanks
Dooley
Never mind, I finally figured it out, or at least I think I did.
Thanks anyway
Dooley

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1599.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$225.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30
1 X IBM 720 POWER SERVER WITH 32 GB RAM
$344.97
Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$54.99
Lot of 4 IBM 52Y4089 POWER7 CPU Processor Modules Server CPUs
$49.99