-
cant boot knoppix
I read whatever I thought would be appropriate on the faqs, but am lost. I can not boot knoppix.
I have a dell Lattitude CSx
I would like to keep pcmcia seeing how my nic is on it.
I am trying to boot via a modular CDROM
how far I get
Code:
Welcome to the KNOPPIX live Linux-on-CD!
Enabling DMA acceleartion for hda [stuff(hd info)]
Enabling DMA acceleration for hdc [TOSHIBA CD-ROM XM-1802B]
Looking for CDROM in: /dev/scd0 (hang)
it does nothing else, please help me
Similar Threads
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR4 Gamer Desktop RAM PC4 MIXED BRANDS
$65.00

128gb DDR4 Ram Hpyerx HX430C15PB3K8/128 16x8 3000 MHZ CL15 Tested Read DESC
$300.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

G.SKILL Triden Z RGB 128GB (4x32GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 F4-3600C18Q-128GTZR
$700.00

Kingston FURY 16GB 2x8GB DDR4-3200 PC4-25600 Desktop RAM Memory 1Rx8 Kit 288 Pin
$55.00

50x RAM Box Tray DDR2 DDR3 DDR4 DDR5 ESD DIMM Memory Shipping Storage Transport
$9.99

CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 RAM 32GB 2x16GB 5600MHz CL36 Black CMK32GX5M2B5600C36
$375.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00