DUnno anything about Icewm but did you do update-menus and restart Icewm?
Dear friends,
Recently I discovered ICEWM. It is very nice, lightweight and fast.
But I found a problem... I am not sure !
I have installed some programs (using apt-get install way, let say mplayer). After the installation I have tried to find mplayer at program’s menu but nothing. I search every menu, sub-menu. The strange thing is that mplayer correctly inserted at KDE program’s menu...
Any idea how can "update" ICEWM program’s menu.
Thanks in advance
Mike Kranidis
DUnno anything about Icewm but did you do update-menus and restart Icewm?
Dear mzilikazi,
yes update-menu worked for me.
Thanks a lot
RIght on. BTW, that is how you update Debian menus.

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80
Western Digital PC SN740 256GB M.2 2280 NVMe Internal SSD (SDDPNQD-256G)
$32.99
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00