-
Senior Member
registered user
How can update program's menu at ICEWM
Dear friends,
Recently I discovered ICEWM. It is very nice, lightweight and fast.
But I found a problem... I am not sure !
I have installed some programs (using apt-get install way, let say mplayer). After the installation I have tried to find mplayer at program’s menu but nothing. I search every menu, sub-menu. The strange thing is that mplayer correctly inserted at KDE program’s menu...
Any idea how can "update" ICEWM program’s menu.
Thanks in advance
Mike Kranidis
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 05-26-2006, 03:35 PM
-
By RoyalMail in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 06:12 PM
-
By Cardador in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 11:20 AM
-
By uraclea2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 01:35 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-31-2003, 12:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5� SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95