DUnno anything about Icewm but did you do update-menus and restart Icewm?
Dear friends,
Recently I discovered ICEWM. It is very nice, lightweight and fast.
But I found a problem... I am not sure !
I have installed some programs (using apt-get install way, let say mplayer). After the installation I have tried to find mplayer at program’s menu but nothing. I search every menu, sub-menu. The strange thing is that mplayer correctly inserted at KDE program’s menu...
Any idea how can "update" ICEWM program’s menu.
Thanks in advance
Mike Kranidis
DUnno anything about Icewm but did you do update-menus and restart Icewm?
Dear mzilikazi,
yes update-menu worked for me.
Thanks a lot
RIght on. BTW, that is how you update Debian menus.

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
NETGEAR GS116EPP 16-Port Gigabit PoE+ Easy Smart Switch 231W SFP
$304.00
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99