Hi;
Turn off ddc;
Rem all ModeLine lines under section monitor;
I have installed Knoppix 3.4 using "Beginner style with hardware autodetection".
How can I make screen sizes higher than 1024x768 available for me when using X environment?
The problem is not as simple as it may seem![]()
I manually edited XF86Config-4 (by adding for example 1280x1024 mode) but now I cannot start X at all. It MAY conflict with the built-in autodetection and the later detects 1024x768 as a maximum (at the boot it says: "using modes 1024x768 800x600 640x480").
I have Philips Brillance monitor (1600x1200 @75Hz) and Matrox G400 MAX video card.
Hi;
Turn off ddc;
Rem all ModeLine lines under section monitor;

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM Power S922 9009-22A Power9 DDR4 10GbE 6X SFF Barebone Server
$999.95
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96