If you managed to get remastered CD boot, you may be kind to have a look at my post below![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10976
Hallo!
I've remastered knoppix 3.4, but there's something that's not working fine.
After installing it to HD, lilo.conf still contains:
append="ramdisk_size=100000 ..."
What have I done wrong? How to solve it?
TIA![]()
If you managed to get remastered CD boot, you may be kind to have a look at my post below![]()
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10976
I've already answered in your topic![]()

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$22.00
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00