-
Junior Member
registered user
Laptop mouse and madwifi drivers
I did a HD install of Knoppix 3.4. It went flawlessly. I have 2 problems though. First, when running the 2.4 Kernel, it doesn't recgonize my built-in laptop mouse pad. Secondly, when running the 2.6 Kernel, I realized that I can't compile/install the madwifi drivers need for my orinoco card. I realize that the 2.4 kernel has madwifi built in, but would like to run 2.6. So, how do I get 2.4 to recgonize my mouse, and how do I use madwifi in 2.6 kernel?
Similar Threads
-
By kabsi in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 09:52 AM
-
By torstenv in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-06-2004, 01:29 PM
-
By tankd0g in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-29-2004, 07:35 AM
-
By ovunque in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By deevs in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Netgate SG-1100 firewall
$140.00