there are bootfloppies available for knoppix3.3, should be posible for 3.4 aswell
I am sure that someone must have asked this question earlier (though I was not able to locate it). Also a google search was not helpful.
The question is how do I install Knoppix on my computer's harddisk which does not support bootable CD drives. It does have bootable floppy drives. The computer is an old model, Pentium II with 128 MB RAM. I have managed to run Madrake on it by making boot floppies.
Newbie Mumtaz
there are bootfloppies available for knoppix3.3, should be posible for 3.4 aswell
Searched for bootfloppies on knoppix ftp site. Could not find it. I however came across this: mkbootfloppy.shOriginally Posted by OErjan
Now trying to take this file it to my computer...
I am unable to execute mkbootfloppy.sh. How do I run this script?

MOS MCS 6502 Ceramic DIP Vintage CPU/Processor Chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$2500.00
Vintage AutoCAD 2000i Upgrade Boxed CD & Key Code
$144.45
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99
LOT of 4 Intel/AMD R80188 80188 R80186 80186 vintage CPU GOLD/Ceramic
$59.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Y2K Heritage Brown Leather 17” Laptop Briefcase Business Bag With Strap
$49.95
RARE NEW RETAIL BOX VINTAGE AST BTC 5140M WINDOWS PS2 KEYBOARD FCC E5XK8M104M10U
$31.95
Vintage Rare 256KB Coast Cache Memory Module 32kx64 L2 Pipeline HT-VX
$6.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Core CL9 Master Universal Remote Control Steve Wozniak (Apple) READ
$988.88