I got quit a unusaual Problem:
My XP-prof gives me at bootup, afer choosing a failsafe boot option a bluescreen that reads "unmountable_boot_device"
I got that problem about 2 times ago, but i could fix it by rewriting the MBR via a Windows-Setup-CD.
But the win-setup-cd´s dont boot too.
I´m gettin an I/O error, and the hardware detection of the Win-Setup ends, so i cant use the win-rescue programs
I first want to rewrite the MBR again,
if it doesnt run then, i wanna check the HD for errors like SCANDISK did under win,
But i cant find programs, that do that..
Now im using the Knoppix 3.4 Ce-Bit Live-CD
Please can someone help me ?

Vintage IBM XT 5160 PC Computer 640KB RAM with Expansions (Powers On As Is)
$350.00
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
2 x Vintage IBM Mainframe Computer Card - Circuit Board
$49.99
Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Dit-Mco 730 770 Series Main Frame Circuit Analyzer Schematic Presentation Handle
$133.83
VINTAGE Artecon LX-1558FN HDD EOD SubSystem Mainframe POWERS ON RARE
$299.99