ok, I found the problem - I had modified the knoppix.sh to mount the usb drive automatically which screwed it up. When I took that out, it worked!
ok, I found the problem - I had modified the knoppix.sh to mount the usb drive automatically which screwed it up. When I took that out, it worked!

Dell 64GB DDR5 5600MHz CAMM Module KP7TJK-HYA-I For Dell Precision
$1000.00
Sk Hynix 8GB PC4-3200AA PC4-3200 260-Pin SO-DIMM Laptop RAM
$37.99
RAM G. SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB 2x16GB DDR4 3200 CL16 F43200C16Q64GVK Matched
$140.00
Samsung DDR4 PC4-3200AA-UA3-11 M378A2G43BB3-CWE 32GB 2x16GB Desktop Memory RAM
$149.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00
Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$164.95
Samsung (21x16GB) 336GB 1Rx8 PC4-3200AA, PC4-2666V Laptop Memory DDR4
$1499.00
XPG Spectrix D50 8GB 1x8 DDR4-3600 CL18-22-22 288-Pin UDIMM RAM
$50.00
LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99
Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 RAM 16GB (1X16GB) 3200Mhz CL16 Desktop Memory
$182.23