ok, I found the problem - I had modified the knoppix.sh to mount the usb drive automatically which screwed it up. When I took that out, it worked!
ok, I found the problem - I had modified the knoppix.sh to mount the usb drive automatically which screwed it up. When I took that out, it worked!

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
Compressed Air Duster Small Vacuum 130000RPM 2in1 Electric
$50.88
Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98