Knoppix ist great, doch? It would be even greatter if you would like to consider in "knx-hdinstall"
less than 256 MB swap should be allowed; since my swap partition is only 128 MB at each disk (I have got three disks on my PC) as well as my RAM is already 256 MB.
I am aware that once it is on the disk, it becomes an ordinary Debian system. However, I prefer the "Knoppix" wallpaper, as well as the links to the Knoppix music instead of the "Debian" background.
It would be nice, if "qtparted" could be included (disk partitiion); or something like that.

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Dell M620 Blade Server Intel Xeon 2x E5-2665 @2.40GHz No HDD and No Ram QTY
$99.95
Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$154.76
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99