I can make you morphix based one if that will do...
Hi.
I'm looking for a live cd for programmers.
It would need to have all the basic C/C++/GTK+1.2/GTK+2.x libraries and tools.
Is there a remaster for programmers? Does anyone know?
I can make you morphix based one if that will do...
I haven't tried it myself, but pollix seems to fit your bill...
Ghandalfar:
You have so much free time that you could make one for a complete stranger?? Wow. I didn't know there were so kind people out there.
You can do it if you want, but you don't have to. I might do one in a month or so myself.
baldyeti:
Pollix doesn't seem to have the GTK development files, so that isn't what I want. Thanks anyway.
dpb: it takes less than hour... and it would be usefull for me anyways.. maybe some other day then![]()
Sorry for the long reply-time...Originally Posted by Ghandalfar
How can you do it in less than an hour?![]()
Well, if it would be usufull for you too, you could make it then.
It needs to have Fte and nano too, I use those editors to program.
Hey! I'll take a Morphix based c/c++ version of Knoppix! If youre handing it out anyway. If so, could you include prc-tools, pilrc, jext, the palm simulator, the palm 5 sdk, the clie sdk, and Blender. Better yet, could you tell me how to remaster Morphix? I like the base apps that come with it and it seems easier to remaster. Do you need linux installed first? thanx!
Allen

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$379.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99