Hello.
I found it self.
I use the network drivers for "tulip".
Is it correct that i have to use the console commands "pon dsl-provider" to connect and "poff" to disconnect?
I used this command under the root-console.
Alias
Hello.
Im from germany and i hope that my english is good enough.
If i bootet with knoppix and i will configure my dsl connect, i have the problem that my network card is not there.
I use an older PCI Adapter from CNET, Model CN935E. The chip on this card is from
"digital" and type is "21041-PB".
What have i to do that knoppix identified this adapter?
Thanks
Alias
Hello.
I found it self.
I use the network drivers for "tulip".
Is it correct that i have to use the console commands "pon dsl-provider" to connect and "poff" to disconnect?
I used this command under the root-console.
Alias

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69
2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$119.99
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97
Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49