I just installed Knoppix on the HDD and then installed webmin. I cannot access webmin from a remote machine and am curious to know if there is any firewall installed by default with rules that would prevent access to port 10000?
TIA,
RT
I just installed Knoppix on the HDD and then installed webmin. I cannot access webmin from a remote machine and am curious to know if there is any firewall installed by default with rules that would prevent access to port 10000?
TIA,
RT
There are no services started by default by the stock knoppix cd. Certainly no iptables rules are initiated.
Are you getting a particular error back when you try to access it?
I get a message that the address is not accessible. I'm accessing over the lan. I'll do mor investigation and report back.Originally Posted by UselessPython
RT

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper AP47 Mist Wi-Fi 7 802.11 6GHz 4x4 Wireless Access Point (NEW)
$999.99
Juniper EX4300-48T-AFO 48-Port 10/100/1000Base-T Switch+ Dual PSU w/EX-UM-4X4SFP
$49.99
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks SRX220 8-Port Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Rackmount RJ-45 USB
$285.00