HI I new to the knoppix seen. I ran the CD on a few PC with no problems but one system gave me problems. Can some one explain what is going on.
I have a 1.4ghz processer, amd k6 , 40gb hdd, 384mb ram.
The message I got was,"initrd extends beyond end of memory(0x17ff7ac9>0x17fc0000)
kernel panic:vfs:unable to mount root fs on 01:01

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Computer (Model M0001A)
$100.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 Clamshell M2453 Dead HDD For Parts As is
$189.99
Vintage 1991 Apple Computer Omni Directional Microphone 590-0617-A
$17.00
Vintage Apple M4848 USB Mouse GRAPHITE iMac G3 Hockey Puck Mouse 1998
$23.99
vintage Rainbow Apple Logo Mouse Pad-Sealed New
$79.00
Vintage 1990’s APPLE MACINTOSH Desktop PC Computer IIci? SEE INTERNALS UNTESTED
$129.90
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple USB Mouse M4848 Bondi Blue iMac G3 Hockey Puck - Tested Working
$22.99
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
3 Boxes-Vintage Apple Claris Macwrite MacPaint MacDraw - Sealed - NOS Rare 1988
$74.99