Hello.
I found it self.
I use the network drivers for "tulip".
Is it correct that i have to use the console commands "pon dsl-provider" to connect and "poff" to disconnect?
I used this command under the root-console.
Alias
Hello.
Im from germany and i hope that my english is good enough.
If i bootet with knoppix and i will configure my dsl connect, i have the problem that my network card is not there.
I use an older PCI Adapter from CNET, Model CN935E. The chip on this card is from
"digital" and type is "21041-PB".
What have i to do that knoppix identified this adapter?
Thanks
Alias
Hello.
I found it self.
I use the network drivers for "tulip".
Is it correct that i have to use the console commands "pon dsl-provider" to connect and "poff" to disconnect?
I used this command under the root-console.
Alias

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99