-
IMHO not a good idea for a general Knoppix
Salve audioaficionado,
>I want full root ... Linux installation in case I screwed up
Sorry, but I have the feeling you have to worked to long with M$.
"full root" - nobody needs at the same time all rights to do everthing. What drag & drop may be faster - it makes sences to
think first, and act than.
AFAIK does Debian standard installation not allow to use X-Server
as root.
I'm quite new with GNU/Linx but I have understand that I have to
learn and love the shell. Giving support to solve problems and
find support is texed-based much easier 
IMHO would be such a CheatCode contraproductive - and dangerous,
people would worked everytime as "full root" because they are to
lasy to learn GNU/Linux.
It is a good idea to speakout ideas, but as I tried to explain is this
one in my eyes not an idea to make Knoppix better. Greetings
rob
Similar Threads
-
By paulrbarnard in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-05-2005, 01:46 PM
-
By artikid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-07-2004, 03:05 AM
-
By Salzi in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-09-2004, 02:56 AM
-
By MSTDLR in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-26-2004, 02:08 AM
-
By Bleim in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 11:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00