HI I new to the knoppix seen. I ran the CD on a few PC with no problems but one system gave me problems. Can some one explain what is going on.
I have a 1.4ghz processer, amd k6 , 40gb hdd, 384mb ram.
The message I got was,"initrd extends beyond end of memory(0x17ff7ac9>0x17fc0000)
kernel panic:vfs:unable to mount root fs on 01:01

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
$18.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00